Using “My account” (your login name)
Clicking on your login name (normally your email address) in the top menu bar gives you access to several other areas of the site:
My account dashboard
See the basic metrics of your account including how much you’ve earned this month, the number of articles you have under review, offers you’ve received and new messages. There’s also a selection of requests that are available to you.
Want help getting started with your account? Check out the Constant Content Quick Start Guide for Writers
This is how your profile appears to Constant Content’s customers and is the first impression that they have of you as a writer, your skills, expertise and experience. It’s vital that your profile represents you in the best possible way.
You can update your photograph and bio by clicking the “Change image/bio” button. You can make further changes to what’s shown under the other sections by selecting “Edit my request settings” from the “My account” section of the menu bar.
Edit my account
Use this area to update your contact details, email settings, and the Paypal address where you want to receive payments. If you want to change your email address or pen name, please contact our support team.
You can also change your status between “Idle” and “Available” on this page. If you don’t want to be included in writer search results or receive requests, please update your status to “Idle.”
Your email settings let you choose how often you want us to email you when certain events happen. If you choose not to be emailed instantly, we’ll compile the relevant messages together and email you on the schedule you’ve requested.
Edit my request settings
You can adjust the type of custom content that you’ll have access to by editing your request settings. The areas you’ll want to focus on are:
- Status – Make sure this is set to “Available” if you want to receive requests; if it’s set to “Idle,” you won’t receive any requests and will be excluded from writer search results
- Expert groups – If you want to be considered for an expert group writer pool, you can apply through the “Expert groups” section; you will need to fill in a short application and provide documents that show expertise in the area
- Education and certifications – Ensure that these are fully completed. We use these areas to match you with specific types of requests; some of this information will also appear on your public profile. You can also enter any professional qualifications here
- Expertise – Ensure that you check boxes next top any subjects where you are able to write authoritative, useful, appealing content; once you have five articles approved in a particular category, it will appear on your public profile
- Content type and language – Please let us know the type of content you can write and any languages that you have written fluency in
Our system will review the information on your “Request settings” page to help decide how to match you with certain types of requests. Please ensure that you keep the information up to date to maximize your chances of being selected.
The “Eligible for requests” field shows if you’re currently being considered for custom requests. To be eligible, you’ll need to have at least ten articles approved by our editors and have an access level assigned.
The “Access level” field shows how long you’ll have to wait to be notified of custom requests. The lower your access level, the better, and the sooner you’ll be able to claim new requests.
You can improve your access level through various factors, including:
- Editorial feedback
- Meeting deadlines with clients
- The completeness of your profile
The best way to get a better access level is to regularly submit high-quality, error-free content.
Use this area to get in touch with Constant Content.
Click this to logout of your Constant Content writer’s account.