Constant Content’s menu system helps you easily navigate the site and find the content you need.
At the top of the screen, you’ll see a navigation bar that has menus for everything you can do on the site.
The menus and submenus include:
- Inbox – Messages that you’ve received from the site and other writers
- Notifications – System updates on your content requests and new articles ready for you
- Credit – The value of the credits that you’ve purchased from Constant Content; you can use these credits to purchase articles
- Cart – Your shopping cart
- Tools (Gear) – Controlling your custom content requests, projects, writing teams, accessing and publishing your content
- Account (login address) – Update your account, manage email settings and alias accounts, logout
- Order custom content – Get custom content created by our team of expert writers
- Buy content – Search or browse through our catalog of articles
- Find writer – Search for writers by subject or expertise
- Search box – Search our catalog of articles
- Image Search – Search for images to pair with your article
Several of the menus have submenus, including:
- View cart
- My wishlist
- My projects
- Content publisher
- My requests
- My favorite writers
- My sent offers
- My orders
- Download my content
- My revisions
Account (login address)
- Edit account
- Partner programs
Your inbox contains messages sent from writers about requests. You can use the messaging system to communicate with the best writers on Constant Content. Only writers that have sold at least five articles will be able to communicate with you, so only proven writers will be able to get in touch. Alerts will pop up when new messages arrive.
The notifications section provides information on your custom content and system alerts. When you click the notifications item, you’ll see the latest events on your account. Click the “See all” button at the bottom to view the complete history. You can control the notifications you see on the notifications page. Alerts will pop up when new notifications arrive.
3. My requests
Use “My requests” to access all of your custom content requests. You can create, view, edit, open, and delete requests and purchase articles. Find out more about our article writing request system and submit a custom content request here.
4. My revisions
When you order custom content, you can request revisions from writers. Use this area to check your revision requests. Find out more about requesting revisions here.
5. My projects
“My projects” lets you build and organize your writing teams and custom content requests. We’ve got a full guide to using “My projects” here.
6. My wishlist
Your wishlist lets you track and save articles that you’re considering for purchase. Just click “Add to wishlist” when you’re browsing articles and review your wishlist using this option.
7. My favorite writers
When you add writers to your favorites list, you can find them here and message them or request custom content. Use this tool to see all writers you’re working with, sort teams and manage your teams by adding or removing writers en masse.
8. View cart
View, modify or delete items in your shopping cart. If you have an unpaid order on your account you’ll be shown the unpaid order.
9. My orders
View your current and past orders and download your purchased content.
10. Download my content
Download your catalog and custom content here. You can also archive articles once you’ve downloaded them.
11. Sent Offers
Some writers will let you make a “Best offer” and negotiate a purchase price for their articles. You can send offers to writers and see if they accept them. “Sent offers” lets you monitor offers that have been accepted or that are being considered by the writer.
12. Edit account
Use this page to change your account settings, including your contact details, article download format, password, email settings, subscriptions and customer aliases. You can find more here.
This logs you out of your Constant Content customer account.