Creating your writer’s account and registration
It’s easy to register as a writer and create your account. You’ll need to fill in the writer registration form, answer a few questions and have a payment account to get started with Constant Content. This article will help you with:
- Creating your writer’s account
- Completing the registration form
- Continue to the quiz
- Submit a writing sample
- Open an appropriate payment account
- Complete your profile and bio
Want help getting started with your account? Check out the Constant Content Quick Start Guide for Writers
Creating your writer’s account
- Go to the writer’s registration page
- Fill in the registration form (Basics, Education and Expertise)
- Read and agree to our terms and conditions
- Click “continue to the quiz”
Completing the registration form
The writer’s registration form is designed to be easy to use, and gives us the information we need to process your application. Please make sure that you follow the instructions, provide up to date, accurate information, and fill in the form completely. We also use your registration information to match you to client requests.
Guidelines for completing the registration form:
- Choose a name that you want to write under, and enter this as your “pen name.” You can use your real name or a pseudonym. We suggest using a proper name instead of an “internet name” or nickname (e.g. Jim Stewart not Jimbo262); it just looks more professional
- Enter your real name, email, address, phone number and password
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Be aware that Constant Content keeps 35% of the gross proceeds from each sale (writers earn 65% of each sale)
- Our fee pays for advertising, affiliates, referring authors, promotion, editing and more. You can see how we use our fee through the link in the terms and conditions
Continue to the quiz
All writers must take a short, five question quiz on English usage, grammar and other content creation topics. You will need to get a pass rate of 80% (four of the five questions must be correct) to be considered for writing on Constant Content.
Submit a writing sample
We do need a writing sample from you to check if you have the right approach and style for Constant Content. When you’ve completed the quiz, we’ll give you a random topic for an article. Please take care to submit your best work, as the writing sample is an important factor that helps us choose our writers. If you’re not comfortable with the random topic we’ve selected, you can request a different one.
Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll review it and let you know if you’ve been successful. We will normally contact you within five working days. If you are successful, we’ll email a confirmation link to you which means you can start writing on Constant Content.
We make all payments to our US writers via Stripe. This means that you must have a valid, and active Stripe profile in order to be paid by Constant Content.
Please use the following Stripe Setup Guide to start using Stripe as your payment platform.
Please note that Stripe is only for writers based in the U.S or has a U.S bank account. We are unable to transfer funds to non-U.S accounts from Stripe at this moment. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We make all payments to our international writes via Wise. This means you must have a valid, and active Wise account in order to be paid by Constant Content.
Please use the following Wise Setup Guide to start using Wise as your payment platform.
Complete your profile and bio
- Check boxes for the emails you’d like to receive from us
- Add all of your education, certificates, qualifications and areas of expertise; this helps us decide what assignments you’ll have access to