Creating your writer’s account and registration
It’s easy to register as a writer and create your account. You’ll need to fill in the writer registration form, answer a few questions and have a PayPal account to get started with Constant Content. This article will help you with:
- Creating your writer’s account
- Completing the registration form
- Continue to the quiz
- Submit a writing sample
- Open a PayPal account
- Complete your profile and bio
Want help getting started with your account? Check out the Constant Content Quick Start Guide for Writers
Creating your writer’s account
- Go to the writer’s registration page
- Fill in the registration form (Basics, Education and Expertise)
- Read and agree to our terms and conditions
- Click “continue to the quiz”
Completing the registration form
The writer’s registration form is designed to be easy to use, and gives us the information we need to process your application. Please make sure that you follow the instructions, provide up to date, accurate information, and fill in the form completely. We also use your registration information to match you to client requests.
Guidelines for completing the registration form:
- Choose a name that you want to write under, and enter this as your “pen name.” You can use your real name or a pseudonym. We suggest using a proper name instead of an “internet name” or nickname (e.g. Jim Stewart not Jimbo262); it just looks more professional
- Enter your real name, email, address, phone number and password
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Be aware that Constant Content keeps 35% of the gross proceeds from each sale (writers earn 65% of each sale)
- Our fee pays for advertising, affiliates, referring authors, promotion, editing and more. You can see how we use our fee through the link in the terms and conditions
Continue to the quiz
All writers must take a short, five question quiz on English usage, grammar and other content creation topics. You will need to get a pass rate of 80% (four of the five questions must be correct) to be considered for writing on Constant Content.
Submit a writing sample
We do need a writing sample from you to check if you have the right approach and style for Constant Content. When you’ve completed the quiz, we’ll give you a random topic for an article. Please take care to submit your best work, as the writing sample is an important factor that helps us choose our writers. If you’re not comfortable with the random topic we’ve selected, you can request a different one.
Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll review it and let you know if you’ve been successful. We will normally contact you within five working days. If you are successful, we’ll email a confirmation link to you which means you can start writing on Constant Content.
Open a PayPal account
We make all payments to our writers via PayPal. This means that you must have a valid, active PayPal account in good standing to sell your work through Constant Content.
If you don’t already have a PayPal account, you can create one here. Please note that PayPal has its own community, forums and dedicated support team; Constant Content isn’t able to provide help or guidance with setting up your PayPal account.
Complete your profile and bio
- Enter your PayPal account’s email address where you’d like to receive payments
- Check boxes for the emails you’d like to receive from us
- Add all of your education, certificates, qualifications and areas of expertise; this helps us decide what assignments you’ll have access to