Tips for Requesting SEO Content from Constant Content
Constant Content is the best place to get high-quality content optimized for search engines. If you’re targeting specific keywords and keyphrases for your website, you need fresh content customized to your requirements. At Constant Content, thousands of website-content writers are ready and waiting to craft original articles on a variety of topics. All you have to do is communicate to these writers your specifications in a way that helps them fulfill your vision. For search-engine-friendly content that targets your keyphrases and keyword terms while meeting your expectations in terms of length and website audience engagement, follow these tips when you create a request for SEO content writers.
- Title: Create a title for your request that includes your subject matter and the word SEO. Identifying your subject matter in the title alerts writers with experience in that field to your request. “SEO” tells them what type of copywriting you require.
- Rights: Review the types of licensing offered through Constant Content and decide which type is best for you. Include what rights you’re looking for in the request. Most website owners prefer to purchase full rights licensing, which means they own the content exclusively and can change it or add to it if their SEO strategy changes.
- Pricing: Many factors affect the pricing of articles, and license type is only one of those factors. Length of article, depth of coverage, and creation time are others. Because each article is written for your request, run through powerful plagiarism-checking software, then reviewed for quality and errors by human editors, Constant Content’s article writing service is unique in the world of freelance copywriting – we attract some of the most skilled writers in the industry! Higher prices will win you the meatiest, best-quality content and give you a wide variety of articles to choose from.
- SEO Keywords and Keyphrases: Make a list of keywords and keyphrases that you want to appear in the article, and include these in your request. If you have a particular keyword density in mind, make a note of it for authors.
- Long-Tail Keyword phrases: Do you have any long-tail keyword phrases you want writers to place in your SEO article? Include a list of these in your request.
- Length: Consider the length of your requested SEO content. Longer articles offer the opportunity to pack in more keywords and keyphrases, and these robust articles may attract search engines more readily. Using 500 words as an average article length, figure fewer words for blog posts (300 is the minimum suggested length for an SEO blog post) and more words for articles meant to cover a subject in depth.
- Your Keyword Strategy: How does your requested content fit in with your overall keyword strategy? Cluing authors in to what you hope to attain with your requested content will help them to customize your content further. Do you sell a product, want to increase awareness of your local business, rank well for a particular phrase, or something else?
- Number of Articles: Search engine optimization is a long-term investment in your website. Wide coverage of your topic from a variety of angles enables search engines and Internet users to find your website more easily. Consider commissioning a series of articles that, when purchased, you can link to from your blog and from each other to increase the usefulness of your site for your target audience.
Use the following checklist to help you remember to include each of the above elements in your Constant Content request for SEO articles:
_____Descriptive title with subject matter and SEO included
_____SEO keyword and keyphrase lists
_____Word count range
_____Required number of articles
_____Description of your website, keyword strategy, and other relevant information