Opening an account
If you’d like to purchase pre-written or custom articles from Constant Content, you’ll need to start by creating a customer account. It’s a simple process:
- Select “Sign up” at the top of the page
- Fill in a short registration form
- Add credits to your account to verify your account (unlocks article previews and enables request system)
- Browse our catalog of articles or request custom content
- Pay for your articles
- Download or publish the content
Add credits to your account
We use a credits system to let you verify and unlock article previews, enable custom requests, and allow you to purchase content. You’ll need to fund your account before you can checkout. You can add credits in increments of $25 and we accept payment via PayPal and from all major credit and debit cards.
If this is your first time buying credits, you may need to verify your purchase by sending an email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org before credits appear on your account. If you have already verified your account with your account manager, this won’t be necessary.
You will need to fund your account with credits before you’re able to order custom content.