Didn't get a "we have a new site" email

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

maesterseymour

Didn't get a "we have a new site" email

Post by maesterseymour »

Did Constant Content send out a new site email? The reason i ask is because i have not received submission responses except staggered over weeks. I am not sure if there is a spam filter or seomthing preventing emails.

If the articles database was cleared out that would have been helpful to know. I came back to check on a submission and it had been disappeared from my account. Then i put it back in,. Then i tried again back, and it was gone. Is constant content still even sending article rejection emails? I can't be sure.

I have at least one article pending but different parts of my account interface do not reflect this. When i tried putting it in again, the interface refused to allow me to do so saying there was already an article with this anme in the database.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that i could have addressed these issues in a more time sensitve manner if I would have gottne an email saying that the site was down for changes, or something.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Yes emails are still being sent out if you did not receive a rejection email you can try the rejection forum. Be sure to include the name of your article. Please see the writer tutorial:

http://www.constant-content.com/area/writertutorial.htm
constant-content
Site Admin

Also there is no need to post the same thing 6 times if different places.
maesterseymour

Post by maesterseymour »

I made 2 posts mentioning this. But this is the kind of reaction CC gives for anyone bringing up a valid point.

By the way, don't you think instead of making people wait for weeks for your insubsantiated rejections you should just re-install the automatic rejection function for the people not on the list of the 10 writers you actually pay?
constant-content
Site Admin

You made 4 posts I deleted two just like I deleted your last post about over seas. If you look at our top ten you will see we pay many more then 10 writers:

http://www.constant-content.com/authors.php
The lowest one on the list has sold over 150 articles.

This month alone we have 84 payments going out to different writers. If you want the contact info for the site:

http://www.constant-content.com/area/about-us.htm

Whois means nothing. Its obvious you're just looking to start trouble that’s why I keep deleting your posts.

At this point I think it would be best if Constant Content and you part ways, we work well with writers who are willing to work with us. We have terms and processes and obviously these are not for you. We wish you the best of luck.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

maesterseymour wrote:....for the people not on the list of the 10 writers you actually pay?
It's not Constant-Content who determines who gets paid, it's the customers who buy the content.