Bunbury, who died of a severe chill

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

Bunbury, who died of a severe chill

Post by Ed »

Hi Writers,

Sorry to have been scarce. I suddenly came down with the flu, but it seems to be one of those 24-hour things. At least I hope so. I'll catch up with reviews as soon as I can.

Ed
WTPayne

Re: Bunbury, who died of a severe chill

Post by WTPayne »

[quote="Ed"]Hi Writers,

Sorry to have been scarce. I suddenly came down with the flu, but it seems to be one of those 24-hour things. At least I hope so. I'll catch up with reviews as soon as I can.

Ed[/quote]

Hope you have a good book and some chicken soup!
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

Hope you get to feeling better, Ed.

I thought things seemed awfully dull - nothing happening. Isn't it nice to know you're missed?
CRDonovan

Post by CRDonovan »

Well that puts to rest the theory that "Ed" is really code for a crack team of editors working round the clock! ; )

Feel better, Ed.
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

Silly - everyone knows Ed is code for a foursome of retired English profs who play bridge and tell horror stories of dangling participles and disagreeable subjects and predicates. And fight over whose turn it is to go online and try to bring order to the CC world.
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

The flu season has hit northeastern Minnesota, too. So far my family has been spared even though my hubby works in a hospital/clinic setting.

Hope you're feeling better very soon, Ed.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Thanks for the well wishes, all. I am now able to comfortably rotate my eyeballs in their sockets.

I'm still recovering, but I'll try to at least catch up with any private requests.

Whatever strain of flu I've had may none of you EVER get it.

Ed
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Poor Ed, I hate the flu. Take your time and get well so that you are 100%. I am sure we are all fine with waiting just to have you back well. WG
Ed

Post by Ed »

Okay - again a big thanks to everyone (your sentiment was sweet WG, but something just short of disaster would have ensued if I took to heart). I appreciate your patience, understanding, and generally positive attitude. Also for helping each other out in the forum when I've been slow on the uptake.

Celeste, thanks for catching pesky spammers.

Ed
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

You're welcome, Ed. They've kept me busy. Glad you're better!