Payments for December

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

Payments for December

Post by constant-content »

FYI - Payments will happen on the 2nd and the 3rd for December.
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

May I request payment for my earnings currently under $50 being we are close to the end of the year? If so, how do I go about doing that?

Sorry if those questions are answered elsewhere. With heating bills looking like they might skyrocket this winter, I need to "find the money in the couch cushions", so to speak, to make ends meet.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Please contact Support about this. While writers are discouraged from frequently requesting payout before they meet the threshold, Support can sometimes honor the request.
WTPayne

Re: Payments for December

Post by WTPayne »

[quote="constant"]FYI - Payments will happen on the 2nd and the 3rd for December.[/quote]

YAY! You must have been reading my mind
audrabianca

payment question

Post by audrabianca »

It is five minutes until close of business at least on the East Coast and I haven't been paid. Are you still working on it?

thanks.
WTPayne

Re: payment question

Post by WTPayne »

[quote="audrabianca"]It is five minutes until close of business at least on the East Coast and I haven't been paid. Are you still working on it?

thanks.[/quote]

I sure hope so, changed my plan for the evening to get a little Christmas shopping done
constant-content
Site Admin

Business hours?? Who works then ;)

Payments will still be sent today.
constant-content
Site Admin

all payments have been sent
lvsummer

Fees

Post by lvsummer »

I think I asked this before, but...are fees supposed to be taken out of Paypal payments from Constant Content?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi LVSummer,

With all of your recent bedding sales, you'll be in for a bit of a surprise from PayPal. CC takes their cut before sending money to PayPal. Then PayPal takes their 2.9 percent fee (or whatever it is) out of that. It's not much when you just have a few sales, but when you start selling in the higher dollar range, it starts to add up!

What you see in "Your Account" from CC is what CC deposits into PayPal. That number represents your net sales for the month with CC already having taken their cut.
lvsummer

Post by lvsummer »

Thank you ever so much. I thought CC paid with Mass Payments. Wow, looks like I am going to have to work even harder. JK

Thanks again!

Summer