New Requested Content

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

New Requested Content

Post by Ed »

Hi Writers,

I am still not getting email notices (though a few came through last week), so I just wanted to draw your attention to two new requests that came in today and yesterday. Please keep checking the requested content so that customers keep getting articles and you keep making sales.

Thanks,
Ed
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Is anyone else having this issue?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I have been getting emails just fine recently on my roadrunner email account.
Lauren

Post by Lauren »

I also have been getting all appropriate notifications very quickly (through gmail).
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

Hi - I'm not getting any messages.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Did everyone/anyone get the new request for dog articles?

Also - I have only received one or two submissions for the gambling request. I think there is a potential for many articles here.

The requester for the acting articles purchased the only two submissions I reviewed.
CRDonovan

Post by CRDonovan »

[quote]Did everyone/anyone get the new request for dog articles? [/quote]

Yes. Thanks for the info.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Okay. Will you (and anyone else who has been experiencing this problem) post if you realize that the notifications aren't working? I can keep those of you who read the forums updated when necessary. Thanks!

Ed
jwatkins

Post by jwatkins »

I got it the dog article request. I use gmail and haven't had any problems.
dsletten

Post by dsletten »

I also received the dog request in my e-mail. I seem to be getting all of the e-mails so far as I can tell. :D
Ed

Post by Ed »

I hope this continues!

There's another new request for content geared towards female pastors. If you know fellow Constant Content writers who would be interested in writing for these newest requests (if you aren't), can you give them a tap on the shoulder? Submissions have slowed to a trickle.

Thanks,
Ed
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

Ed, I'm not a female pastor but am curious as to what type of articles the new requester seems to want. Can these be written from the perspective of someone who is not a layperson but has observed closely some of the concerns and struggles of being a female pastor? Our pastor's wife is associate pastor and the head of Christian education in our church.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

It looks like a nice request though I have other assignments I must prioritize. Maybe tomorrow.....

Sandra, you can ask the requester for clarification. The requester would know better than Ed what he wants.

Why not interview your pastor's wife? They may not want an interview format but you might be able to take that info and create an article that appeals. Just a thought. Good luck!
Ed

Post by Ed »

Celeste, thanks for the input. The requester is willing to pay .10 per word, so it would be great to meet this person's needs.

For those of you who don't know it, you can organize the requests in order of newest to oldest by using the small arrows at the tops of the columns. The "down" arrow on the date column will arrange requests from newest to oldest - there you can view the details of the requests or ask questions.
Cyndy Hardy

Post by Cyndy Hardy »

Hi, Ed.

I haven't received email notifications since I sold my article. I had a problem with a submission last night and I don't know if didn't go through or if it was rejected. *Yes, I wrote to support :)*