Advertising

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

Advertising

Post by constant-content »

As many of you know we do a lot of advertising for the site. We advertise where we think customers are, but where average writer would have no way of being able to afford advertising. Many of the sites we advertise on cost $2,000 - $5000 a month. That’s one of the great things about the site is we take a cut of the articles sold and over time we have enough money to run some really nice advertising campaigns to find new customers.

We are about to start another one on www.sitepoint.com but need some help. Here are the specs:

The ad copy, bullet points, and linking text shall occupy no more than 8 lines,
including blank lines but excluding the ad headline. The ad headline can be up
to 100 characters in length.

An example can be found here:
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40

This is the idea I tossed together but I would love to see this cleaned up or other writers take a stab at their own. As you can tell I'm not a writer :) and nothing could be worse then a poorly written ad for a content site :)

I think this needs a better header.. something short and to the point.

------------------------------------

Constant-Content has been providing content to some of the largest content sites as well as some of the smallest startups. Constant-Content is a unique source of freelance writers and articles. No need for sorting through bids, writing samples and resumes, instead you send out a request for content and the writers write the articles per your specifications. You set the subject, word count and the budget.

Every article is checked for plagiarism, grammar, and spelling.
No need for sorting through bids, resumes, or samples.
Over 4500 writers.
There’s absolutely no risk and no hassle.
You never pay unless you’ve found the exact article for your site.
No membership fees and it costs nothing to send a request.
beconrad

My idea

Post by beconrad »

Here's a little something I came up with. I hope you can use it.

Quality Original Content for Websites Large and Small

From the largest content sites to the smallest startups, Constant-Content provides high quality unique content that gets results.

Constant-Content is your source for freelance writers and quality articles. No more sorting through endless resumes and writing samples. No more waiting for bids. You simply request the content you need and our writers compete to fulfill your request. You set the subject, the word count and the budget, and our thousands of freelance writers provide the content you need.

All of our articles are checked for plagiarism, as well as for grammar and spelling, so you can be sure you are getting the highest quality original content.

With Constant-Content there is no risk and no hassle, and you pay nothing until you find the perfect article for your needs. There is no membership fee to pay and it costs nothing to submit a request.

Quality Content for Websites of All Sizes

If you need high quality, original content for your website, Constant-Content can satisfy all your needs.

 More than 4500 freelance writers and thousands of articles for sale
 Request content and get just the articles you want – you specify the budget and the subject
 All articles are checked for plagiarism as well as grammar and spelling – you get the highest quality original content
 No membership fee and no cost to submit a request
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi everyone,

Looks like beconrad has a nice piece but I believe the ad requirement says we can only use eight lines - correct? Maybe we can take the best of beconrad's and bullet point it a bit.

Actually as I look at it, I think if we took this part of beconrad's piece we'd meet the line requirements. Suggested changes in <<<< >>>>:
Quality Content for Websites of All Sizes

If you need >>>original,>>>> high quality (I rearranged to emphasize original first) content for your website, Constant-Content can satisfy all << of>>> your needs.

 More than 4500 freelance writers and <<< a constant stream of >>> thousands of articles for sale
 Request content and get <<< exactly what you want>>> just the articles you want – you specify the budget <<<, keywords, >>> and the subject
<<< We check all articles for plagiarism as well as .....>>>All articles are checked for plagiarism as well as grammar and spelling – you get the highest quality original content
 No membership fee and no cost to submit a request
Maybe work in the word "constant" somehow. A constant stream of original content..... not quite but something like that. It's late and the baby's crying, my mind isn't quite there. Good night all!
[/i]
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Great... thanks!
MegMeyer

Ad Idea: Keep it Simple

Post by MegMeyer »

Or, try something even simpler:

You Need: Quality, Original, Plagiarism Free, Reliable Content for Your Website.

The Solution: Constant-Content.com

Thousands of skilled writers want to write your content. Request custom work, or buy a pre-written piece.

Of course, it could be gussied up with check marks, color, font, etc. (I just played with the format on the first sentence for kicks and b/c I'm new.)

Just because you CAN take 8 lines, doesn't mean you need to. [/u]