sales incomplete/unpaid

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Cheryl

sales incomplete/unpaid

Post by Cheryl »

I got an e-mail about a sale and a week later my account data shows it is still unpaid. The article has been in use online. It is order 4126. By the way, this website has a place for writer bio and photo and I would like to add mine but I don't know if i's okay to contact the buyer directly....????
Under "Licenses for Your Content," my account also reflects another sale, order #4088, which has been listed as "order being processed" and "unpaid" for at least a week.
Under "Total Amount Earned" I get a figure that makes no sense at all.
Thanks for your help in fixing these glitches!
Ariah

Similar problem

Post by Ariah »

I also have an article that was sold (and is in use) that still says "unpaid" in "Licenses for Your Content". Also, the amount it says is due me is wrong I believe. It is showing up in my account area though. The article's title is "Brushing Your Cat's Teeth Promotes Good Health" and is order #4196. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Love your site guys, I'm having lots of fun! Thanks!
Seth Mullins

Similar Problem

Post by Seth Mullins »

I have, at this time, a total of 4 articles that were reported to me as sold but remain unpaid. They are indicated as sold in both the "licenses for" and "your account" areas. I sent a few e-mails asking about the status of these articles, but it seems that admin. have had their hands full for a while. I hate to be a nag, but it's been over a month now.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Please send your email again.