New Site Status

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ellen Russell

New Site Status

Post by Ellen Russell »

Just wondering if someone in Admin or Support could give us an update on the status of the new CC website.

Thanks!
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Hopefully next week.
maesterseymour

Post by maesterseymour »

the red one?

I was logged in but sometimes when i clicked my account, some kid named "jason"'s articles showed as if i was in someone else's account.

???
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I think you may have been seeing the "Recently added content" which seems to be the default page when you go back in to cc from the forum. You'll notice these are articles recently added to CC in general. A few days ago, a series with "for Jason" in the title were added. By now, new articles have replaced those.

You can tell if you are logged on if you look in the author's area on the left navigation bar, it will say Welcome UserName and the links to access your content, submit articles, etc will be visible.
maesterseymour

Post by maesterseymour »

No. this was during a session where i was not logged into the forum.
maesterseymour

Post by maesterseymour »

maesterseymour wrote:No. this was during a session where i was not logged into the forum.
My account information was pertinent. The content was not. The titles were not "recenbtly added". it was as if i was in someone else's account.

I sure hope nobody else is in my account. But maybe that could explain why for the past weeks I have to submit the same article AGAIN every time I login. My efforts to contact the admin were ignored.

I am still waiting to find out why if I submitted an article for a requested content dated Jan. 9, I have never received the review or response from Constant Content.

But at least 9-10 other writers within 2 days already had their articles up. What do I need to do to get my articles reviewed in time for a content requester to see them?

From what I've read on other sites a LOT of people have this concern.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

We had major issue with the site over the past two weeks, because of the articles reviews were on hold. If your article was reviewed but you did not receive the email then I would make sure your junk mail is not blocking us. You can always use the rejection form and hopefully an editor will remember your article and tell you why it was rejected.