Update

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

Update

Post by constant-content »

Well the update didn't work out as well as we hoped... It was actually a disaster, no matter how far in advance we tested things... everything managed to break. The update will be delayed and hopefully will be much better next time.

In the meantime the site is back up the old way.... Sorry for the down time everyone.
Eva R. Marienchild

A for Effort

Post by Eva R. Marienchild »

You get an A for effort, my friend. Thanks for trying to make it a better site. You'll succeed next time. Meanwhile, you've still got a perfectly viable format and a functioning operation! Not bad at all!
Hang in there.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

So sorry to hear the troubles. These things never go as planned.

I don't know about anyone else but I was having severe CC withdrawal! :D Glad to see the site back up and running. Now I can quit obsessively hitting the refresh button!

Sorry in advance to the editors about the flood of articles I just uploaded...
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Celeste Stewart -
I AGREE with every word you wrote except I only uploaded 3 new articles.

Catnipp333
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

I'm sorry that the update didn't work out, Chris. However, you did your best and tested ahead. There are always unforeseen problems when you change things. It will be up and running before you know it.

Attention Writers

Please do not upload tens of articles since I can't be online this weekend to give a hand. Please don't bury us. Filter articles through in the coming week at a rate where we will be able to keep up. Thanks for your cooperation. AA
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I was worried about you guys being swamped!

I did bundle mine quite a bit in hopes that would help you and will keep that in mind in the coming days.

Hang in there, we appreciate all that you guys do. Enjoy a nice weekend!
Sarah81

Post by Sarah81 »

You all worked hard to get the new site up and running. Thank you for all of your efforts to make things even better here.

In the meantime, I'm just happy that I can get back to work *grins* The people on my Christmas shopping list will be very appreciative, hehe.
Ed

Post by Ed »

I'm working on the articles, but it is going very slowly - not just because there are quite a few but because with all of the maintenance the server isn't responding promptly. Please have patience.

Thanks,
Ed