Catching Up

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

Catching Up

Post by Ed »

Preparing for the uphill slog. Submissions weren't too bad but increased in volume over the past couple of days, so will be working hard to catch up. Thanks for your patience.

Ed
Elizabeth Ann West

Re: Catching Up

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

I think most of us are trying to tie up the month's end. Hopefully we will all see that usual flurry of purchases that also seems to come the last week of every month. :)
Ed

Post by Ed »

Cheers to that!
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

I'm trying to fix up one house to sell, and get another ready to move into. I haven't written much more than emails to contractors, realtors and loan officers for the last several weeks. At least the one article I got in about this being a good time to buy a house sold.

My next problem will be getting high speed internet to the house we're supposed to get if the financing comes thorugh. I couldn't survive dialup. I get to put signal boosters and wire a nine bedroom house (yes a computer will be in each room more than likely). I think I'm going even more insane than I already was.

Good luck on catching up Ed - I know you'll need it.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Barry, that does not sound like fun, but I am sure you can handle it. If you find that house becomes too big, you can always open up a bed and breakfast! Or a boarding house for struggling writers (who always need high-speed internet access).

Catching up with CC has been okay except for a couple of hiccups. It's everything else non-CC that I'm still trying to manage. Whew.

Ed