Payment Help?

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LunaO

Payment Help?

Post by LunaO »

Who do I contact about getting paid the balance due on my account?
Amy W

Re: Payment Help?

Post by Amy W »

Before you can get paid, you have to have a PayPal account. If you don't already have one, its free and easy. Just head to paypal.com and sign up. Then, on the CC page where it asks for your PayPal account, just enter your e-mail address - the one you used to sign up for your PayPal account. If you've done all this already and you still haven't been paid, send an e-mail to support. You might not hear from them until Monday, being the weekend and all, but they will look into it for you.
LunaO

Post by LunaO »

Thanks! I already have my PayPal account set up and entered. I have emailed support.
LunaO

Post by LunaO »

My payment came through! I did not get a reply from support.
Ritzen

Post by Ritzen »

Hello,

I am from India and have recently registered as a Author. Can someone help point out what the payment options for authors from India. I have not heard about Paypal in India. Are there other means through which Authors from India are paid for their Content submission?

Thanks in advance for your help and tips.

Regards,
Abrar
nnain

Post by nnain »

Paypal is available in India.. Its an online bank that will transfer the money to your bank account. While registering choose India as your country and ask the Indian bank for the codes... I am from India and I am using paypal since 7 months :)..