Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LunaO

Payment Changes?

Post by LunaO »

Has the payment theshhold changed?
jrichards

Re: Payment Changes?

Post by jrichards »

Payment Changes indeed. We decided that to start the new year we would make a few changes to the site. We're hoping that you'll enjoy/appreciate the changes.

One of the changes as you've pointed out is that we've paid everyone that we could all the way down to people who had only made one sale. We've switched to using Paypal's MassPay system for our payments. As a consequence, we were able to pay everyone that we had valid Paypal addresses for.

We're setting a new payment threshold at $5, which hopefully will mean that most people that make even one sale will see their money each month.

This is also a reminder to make sure that you have a valid paypal address registered with the site! There are quite a few writers who we wanted to pay but could not as their Paypal address was either missing, or not valid.

Happy New Year,
-jrichards
Constant-Content.com
bwhite

Post by bwhite »

I was very surprised and extremely happy to see that I had gotten a payment! Now I know why. :)
Thank you for this change as it makes it a bit easier, believe it or not, to push for the sales. Knowing you'll see the money every month is a great incentive (at least for me!). Thanks again!!!!!
LunaO

Post by LunaO »

So, how do I claim a payment due?
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

[quote="LunaO"]So, how do I claim a payment due?[/quote]

It goes directly into your registered Paypal account. Just log into Paypal to see your current balance.

Another interesting thing about today's payment (at least for me) is that Paypal didn't take any of it. That's cool in my book.
Sandra Lynn Petersen

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

Bless your hearts! We needed that money for our bills this time of year. Every little bit helps. I was overjoyed to get that email!
SallyA

Post by SallyA »

Thank you for the payment changes - they are much appreciated!
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

WOOHOO on the payment changes. You guys are absolutely awesome for doing this, and I know many of us greatly appreciate it. In today's economy, even buyers will be looking for bargains, and it will be easier to swallow a sale priced article going up when I know if it sells, I will get paid that month and not have to wait for a number of articles to sell.

So thank you thank you thank you. I really, really appreciate it! :)

Always Smiling,
Elizabeth Ann West
Peejay

Post by Peejay »

I'm new to the site and have just made my first few sales this month. Having a payment threshold low enough for me to see the money straight away is a huge incentive and I'll definitely put more time aside from now on!
On a side issue, where in the site can you see what your balance is??
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

When you're logged in to your account, you will see your earning for the month (and your total earning since you made your first sale) by clicking on the "Edit My Account" link on the left column.

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your sales!