Emails, Again

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

Emails, Again

Post by Ed »

What's the scoop on the email situation? Anyone still having problems?
DSWaltenburg

Re: Emails, Again

Post by DSWaltenburg »

All is still silent on the email front.

Bummer. :(

Deborah
Ed

Post by Ed »

Shoot. No one has complained or asked questions, so I thought things may have been fixed.
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

I just checked again, and still nothing. Had an art. approved today, but no notice :( .....

O well.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hi DS,

I have looked into the email problem. The strange thing is that in my own account I am receiving the email as expected. I'm going to try sending you two emails one from support and one from my work account, if you receive them can you please send me a reply so that we can try and narrow this problem down.

Thanks,
Jeff
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I was getting all of my emails up until this week. Now, i only get public request notices, approvals, messages, and a random sold notice. Most of my sold content emails are missing somewhere over the rainbow.....
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

[quote="jrichards"]Hi DS,

I have looked into the email problem. The strange thing is that in my own account I am receiving the email as expected. I'm going to try sending you two emails one from support and one from my work account, if you receive them can you please send me a reply so that we can try and narrow this problem down.

Thanks,
Jeff[/quote]

Jeff,

I received the 2nd email from your work account. Checking my Bulk/Spammage folder to see if the CCSupport email fell in there...but it's not looking good.

10 hours later (with my kickass dialup connection)......nothing found in my spam folder. :(

I am going to actively go in and set up a rule for CC, to direct ALL CC emails to the inbox......can you please shoot one off from the CC address again, whenever you see this....and by tomorrow morning, I should HOPEFULLY be able to tell if that works.

If not, hopefully there's someway I can change my account email, and change to a different addy, and see if Yahooey is the problem.

Thanks for your help!
Constant

Post by Constant »

For people not receiving the emails that are generated as notifications, please contact your Internet Service Provider, as they may be blocking the @constant-content.com. it happens from time to time when the big guys like yahoo, hotmail, aol, decide they are going to do something about all that pesky spam. The problem is that they aren't being very selective. That can be one source of this problem. Please see if that works for you.