November Payments

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

November Payments

Post by constant-content »

If you had a lot of orders at the end of November your payment will be late, we must verify these orders and this will take 3-5 business days. We can not release the money until these orders are released to us.

Thank you
Constant Content
agossett

Post by agossett »

Since I only have three orders, I am not sure if this applies to me as well. I guess I will check my account again next week.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Hi -

Its the time of the orders not the quantity, sorry. Many large orders came within the last 4 days.
SallyA

Post by SallyA »

Just wondered how late payment will be? I`ve not been paid yet and I`m starting to think my Paypal account might be playing up (I`ve had a bit of trouble with it).
Ellen Russell

FYI

Post by Ellen Russell »

Hi Sally,
FYI-I was paid on Nov 3rd, although I don't know if everyone was. If you hit the payment thresh-hold, I would guess CC would have made a patment by now. Hope this helps.
SallyA

Post by SallyA »

Thanks Ellen. I`m a long way over the payment threshold so probably should have been paid by now. I emailed support earlier in the week.
Da Macha

Dont want money now!!!

Post by Da Macha »

Hi,
I am Praveen also called Da Macha. I am a regular writer but a newbie in CC. I have a strange question.. Can CC withhold my payment until i ask CC to release my payment to Paypal. I have certain problems with Paypal. I do not want to receive payments from CC right now( i.e, if I sell some articles).
So I do not want CC to transfer money to my Paypal account even if i cross the threshold.I will request for it later. Can that be done???

Thanks,
Da