Emails and Article Reviews

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ed

Emails and Article Reviews

Post by Ed »

Hi Writers,

The email problem seems to have increased in volume. I'm doing the best I can, but it's going to take me longer than usual to get articles reviewed. I'm trying to wait until the problem is somewhat fixed before sending out too many rejections. So while you're waiting, take another look at your articles in the queue. If you see errors that you missed before, please delete the submission and resubmit without errors. This will save us both some time and frustration.

If your article seems to disappear, it has been rejected. Please follow this protocol if you are unsure why your article was rejected:
http://www.constant-content.com/blog/?p=79

As an additional reminder, we do not generally accept personal narratives/accounts, docx file format, or articles that do not have properly capitalized titles. Other reasons for rejection are included in the Author Guidelines and in the FAQS.

And please, afford the Constant Content staff the same consideration we will afford you. None of us are happy about this problem. Least of all, yours truly. Patience is appreciated. The situation is being worked on.

Thanks,
Ed