Tip! Please Help

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

Tip! Please Help

Post by constant-content »

Hi All -

I have a request... Can you make sure you add a "long summery" and make sure its long enough. 2-3 Paragraphs is good, maybe about 25% of the article. This is what really sells the piece, it gives the customer an idea of your writing skills. Don't be afraid to show a large chuck.

Right now I have been updating all the entries, it will really help if I didn't have to do this.

Mary M. Alward, Elizabeth - Yours are perfect
KateYares - Your are great to (accept you always recommend a category when they are already there) :)

I’m sure there are more you you doing a great job but these are the ones that are fresh in my mind.
Last edited by constant-content on Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
acescw

Can do

Post by acescw »

Haha yea I noticed you added mine to be longer. Thanks, Im including the first couple paragraphs now.
malward

Post by malward »

Chris,

Thanks. I'm glad I'm making your job easier. I got the idea when I first started writing for CC and saw that you were adding to the long summary. Figured I could do that on my own. :D
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

I'm glad to know I've been doing the right thing. I noticed with my very first article that you adjusted the summary, and I figured I'd better start doing it myself. After all, you're doing so much for this site, already. I'm more than happy to do my share. :D
carpesomediem

Post by carpesomediem »

I shall begin to add more as well. Thanks for the heads up, Chris!