New Design??

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

New Design??

Post by constant-content »

Well we have been hard at work trying to redesign the site and making it more user friendly. We were wondering what everyone thinks of the new look. We don't have a new logo yet but what do you think?

Be honest... we haven't decided on the new design yet.

http://www.constant-content.com/pic.jpg
mskatmoon

liking it

Post by mskatmoon »

I'm thinking I like it. It has more of a new age appeal. It seems to stand out more. I mean I love the orange and green of the "old" site (just because those are my fav colors!, that makes me bias about it though). But change can be great for something.

Keep up the great work and thanks.

Katina
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

:D I like it. I'm partial to red too. The best part is that the page still looks user-friendly, easy to navigate. I hate complicated sites myself, so keeping things streamlined and straightforward is good. Anyway, the new layout looks sophisticated. Are all the same features still available like keyword searches for example? Are you planning to do anything new to market older content like a random feature type thing? Just curious. --J.
constant-content
Site Admin

We are planning a bunch of improvements, most are in the request section and order system.

We do plan on having a "you may be interested in these article as well".

Everyone will just have to wait and see :)
Megan

Post by Megan »

I love the new design, though I will admit that I am a HUGE fan of the green and orange and will be sorry to see it go.
anarch

Post by anarch »

I like the new layout though I do have to say that the grey can be hard on the eyes, if you have to look at it for an extended period of time (I know this from past squinty-eyed experience). That would be my only concern. Otherwise, it looks awesome.

(I do have to admit that I love the green and orange, with the logo, but I think that's the Irish in me speaking out ;) )

Can't wait to see the finished look!

~Anarch
constant-content
Site Admin

Now you guys have me rethinking the colors..... I just couldn't figure out how to get the new look to work with the old colors. Keep the feedback coming... Thanks
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

I really like the layout - seems more professional. While I love red, this 'cranberrish' shade is a bit intense with the white background. Maybe it's just this particular shade.

I also like the green and orange because it's different from other sites. The green headings with white text are easily read.

hmmmmm, these things are never easy. Good luck and thanks for all you do.