PAYMENTS

Recent site updates, improvements, etc.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

PAYMENTS

Post by constant-content »

Hi Guys!
So we ran into some problems that were not going to reconcile themselves quickly enough for me or for you. Thus we resorted to a back up plan and have to paid everyone from another paypal account, which created its own headaches, but that aside, the payments have gone out. There were a few writers who's information did not work, so those of you that were supposed to receive payment and didn't, please contact me at support@constant-content.com and we'll get it sorted out.

Once again, I just want to extend my sincere thanks for your patience during this fiasco, it has been frustrating me but most of all of you. It was very nice to note though, that during our trial by fire, I hardly heard any mutinous grumblings and so for now the bounty is safe. (Please note: cheeky and witty obscure movie reference) If anyone has any problems please don't hesitate to get me through the above email.

PS- Ed's gone for the next ten days or so, and I am taking over the duties of reading and approving (or *yuck* rejecting) you work. Bare with me as I get my feet wet. It has been a while since I donned my editorial hat and will attempt to wear it jauntily.

PEACE