Where's the Fire!

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

LJade

Where's the Fire!

Post by LJade »

Hi all,

Is there a fire or what? Articles are selling like the wild fires are burning out west! And that's pretty damn fast. I noticed a lot of people got in on the action, I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing again after being out for so long, but I'm getting there.

Has anyone got any predictions about what's gonna be selling like hotcakes next?

Here's my prediction ... hurricane articles. I live on the east coast and it's about that time.

Later!
:arrow: LJade :wink:
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

I sometimes think it's the guessing that keeps me so interested. I love the great variety of subject matter going on with the requests. I can't even get to all the topics I'd like to write about. Initially, the summer seemed slow, but now that things are taking off again, it's a struggle to keep up. I think the site has found some excellent new customers--here's hoping they keep us hopping! --J. :)
Celeste Stewart

Yippee!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Isn't it great? I wasn't here last summer so I can't compare it but this last week has been hoppin! At least double the volume! The customers have been a dream to work with too, at least the one I was able to do some work for. Let's take good care of them and keep them coming back for more!

PS the fire must be near my town, it hit 116 degrees today here! Yikes! And no, it's not a "dry" heat, literally melting................
Lisa-Anne Sanderson

re: What's selling?

Post by Lisa-Anne Sanderson »

Hi everyone,

I've noticed that gardening, web design or business, working at home, fashion articles and actor profiles or film reviews are good topics. I only wish that I had 'green thumbs' but I don't know anything about gardening at all!

Trivia and fun facts sell well too.

I know that there is a request for lingerie articles, but they often sell even when there isn't!

Also travel articles about American places often sell. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Australia or France!

Best Regards,

Lisa