I have to brag ...

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

LJade

I have to brag ...

Post by LJade »

In October I wrote an article about a band that has been doing a lot of promoting in Charleston, S.C. because a guy requested some articles about bands.

The band is Eleven:54 and the guy didn't buy my article.

Anway, I was looking in my sold content area and I saw who bought that article in December ... it was Eleven:54 or at least the site listed was their official site!

May not be big news to some but it made my day, I just think that is so cool. It does however show that C-C is making waves for something so far fetched to happen!

:arrow: LJ :D
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

Wow, that's awesome! I would feel pretty good about that, too, if I were you. Congrats! :D
Aariana Adams

Post by Aariana Adams »

Congratulations! I think local, bands that are well received by the locals, might be a good market to write about. I have a friend in the film business and he says 'bands' are looking for inexpensive ways to promote themselves.

I'll assume Eleven:54 is a rock or country band, so LadyJade, rock-on or boot-scoot-on!

Aariana
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I remember this, they emailed the site asking who wrote it and if they could read it. At that time if you Googled "Eleven:54" your article was #2.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Very cool! I'm sure the band loved finding themselves. Thanks for sharing.
LJade

Post by LJade »

They e-mailed C-C ... that's even cooler. Well, now they know! LOL

Eleven:54 is a rock group but I don't know if you've heard of the Pussy Cat Dolls or not, they played along side them and that chick Natasha Bedingfield (may be spelled wrong) at the Plex in Charleston for the 95SX Halloween Bash.

95SX was really giving Eleven:54 some air time and everyone loved their music, I really like their sound too. I still say that they will probably strike gold pretty soon!

I'm crossing my fingers anyway because they seem to have their heads in the right direction.

I'm still in awe though, I still feel good about it! That article was ranked #2 in Google ... hmmm, kinda makes me wonder just how else we could draw some attention to C-C!

Now I'm brainstorming.

:arrow: LJ :D
malward

Post by malward »

Lisa,

You go girl!!!! Congratulations. Yes, CC is growing in leaps and bounds and you're a great promoter. :)
Lizaj

Post by Lizaj »

That's a fun surprise, huh? Congrats!
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

Wow, very nice! Congrats! :)
RachelN

Post by RachelN »

What a great compliment that they bought your piece! :)