Is there any way to know if you've submitted to a request?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

stelle

Is there any way to know if you've submitted to a request?

Post by stelle »

I wrote an article for a writer pool request yesterday, but it hasn't been approved yet. Three articles that I submitted after that one have already been approved. I'm wondering if maybe I accidentally forgot to earmark it for the request, in which case it may languish in the review queue for a while. Do you know if there's any way of finding out if you forgot to submit it to the request?

Thanks for any help!
Lysis

Re: Is there any way to know if you've submitted to a reques

Post by Lysis »

I'm wondering if it's the new system, but I had the same thing happen to me. I tried to find out if I had marked it for the pool, but I couldn't find it either.

Interestingly, I had a buyer for a public request PM me before my article was accepted. The buyer must get a notice the article was submitted before it's even accepted. I thought that was interesting.

I'm thinking maybe they throttle articles? That's what I was thinking. Give the buyer like 5 choices, and then if he doesn't like them accept more?