Anyone heard of Viewshound?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Tianna

Anyone heard of Viewshound?

Post by Tianna »

I know that many of the writers here also write for different revenue sharing sites and I was wondering if any of you wrote for Viewshound.com? I don't usually write for sites like this, but they've recently opened a content store so I'm reconsidering. The biggest problem I have with their store is that the articles for sale are also fully displayed on the site. While is great for authors since they can earn the revenue sharing while waiting for the sale, I forsee huge problems for them with article theft. Unfortunately, all of us know that there are lots of people that would rather steal the articles than pay for them. With the entire article available there's really nothing to stop them from copy/pasting it for their own sites.

So does anyone here write for them? If so, what do you think of their new content store?
Lysis

Re: Anyone heard of Viewshound?

Post by Lysis »

I've sold a few articles on Helium this way. Most people are aware of the duplicate content issue and getting indexed, but others are not. Also, some people buy content to use in newsletters for email or print, so duplicate content isn't an issue.