Newbie questions--waiting 4 sales & % of articles publis

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Kate Mason

Newbie questions--waiting 4 sales & % of articles publis

Post by Kate Mason »

I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I have two questions for all you published Constant Content writers out there.

First, how long does it usually take for an article to be sold? Should I just forget about it if an article isn't snapped up right away?

Also, about what percentage of my articles (I flatter myself a pretty good writer) can I expect to sell?

Okay, that was three questions. Thanks for any feedback.
Deanna

Post by Deanna »

I'd like to know, as I am new too :D
candicep

Article sales

Post by candicep »

Hi,

When a request is made, sometimes the buyer will purchase articles immediately after we start submitting them, but sometimes they'll wait weeks before buying. There's no guarantee that they'll buy at all, however. We write, submit, and we hope! :-) It's worth the effort.

Thanks!
Candicep
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

As candicep can attest, some articles will sell months later. All it takes is someone to run across the site that is looking for an article on the subject you wrote. We are always advertising so it could happen anytime. We also look at articles that have been idle for months and consider buying them as well, but only if they have been idle for months and fit our needs.