Don't they review submissions in bulk?

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

thereasonyoucome

Don't they review submissions in bulk?

Post by thereasonyoucome »

Hi! I'm new here.I submitted 2 articles 2 weeks ago. The good news is that my first article has just been accepted without any need for revisions! Yay! :D Before the acceptance, I was worried. I proofread my articles, but still, I knew it was possible there was something I might have missed. But apparently, the first article is good enough. I guess I'm in now? :)

They haven't gotten around to the second article yet, though. I was surprised because I thought they edited the articles in bulk. I thought that once they got to a certain author, they would review all of the author's article submissions at the same time. I did submit the second article a day after I submitted the first one. So I guess it will be reviewed tomorrow (hopefully). The second one is more likely to sell because I wrote it in response to one of the public requests.

Thanks in advance for any input from you guys! I'm really happy to be here!
jak

Re: Don't they review submissions in bulk?

Post by jak »

Congrats on your first accepted article. I understand that reviews are usually done in order of submission, although private and public requests go straight to the top of the queue.