New Thief

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

CieleEdward

New Thief

Post by CieleEdward »

Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but articlesio.com is stealing articles from CC – and it isn't just business and finance this time. Looks like they're after everything. Here's the email address of the site owner if you find something of yours.

ar4154220733101@absolutee.com
jadedragon

Re: New Thief

Post by jadedragon »

Makes you wonder if they stole this article: http://articlesio.com/business/online-b ... ghts-work/
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Those categories look eerily familiar.

I didn't find any of mine on there, but did recognize a few titles. I wonder if my little disclaimer at the bottom of all my content excerpts kept them from copy/pasting? I certainly hope so.

Thanks for letting us know about this. There aren't any ads here... Why is this person scraping content? I don't get it.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

They had one of mine on there. It has been taken from the long summary here, because it only publishes the bit I had in the long summary. It even has bullet points 1, 2, 3, 5, missing section 4, because that was what I took out from the long summary here. I have emailed the site owner and Support at CC about it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Hayley
CieleEdward

Post by CieleEdward »

Looks like we weren't the only ones who complained. The website is gone now. That was much quicker than last time.