Pizza

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

J. A. Young

Pizza

Post by J. A. Young »

Well, I had hoped that I would hit the 1,000 mark by summer when I had some vacation time to go away for a weekend or do something fun with my family, but I seemed to have reached this milestone today! I have to work tomorrow so it's a celebratory deep-dish pizza tonight! And I can't stop smiling. Thanks CC. I have greatly enjoyed all my writing travels while learning about a myriad of things. I really looked forward to hitting this mark. But I'm going to plan much better in future to celebrate the next thousand! My husband's going to have to do a lot better than to go pick up a pizza!!!

--J. A.
CRDonovan

Re: Pizza

Post by CRDonovan »

Wow. That is really impressive. Kudos to you, J.A.
Amy W

Post by Amy W »

Congrats! That's a huge milestone.

And now you have me craving pizza - but skinny crust, not deep-dish :D
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Awesome! Congrats!
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

That's terrific, JA! Yeah, you definitely deserve more than a pizza...at least ask for extra cheese for the next 1000. :)
rohishetty

Post by rohishetty »

Congrats JA! Wow!
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

We should start a milestone thread. I just reached 100. :) And I've had 3 sales in the last 3 days. Really can't complain about that! :)

I'm celebrating big this weekend, because I am finally *back* at writing. Though I am dividing my time between C-C, another site, and fiction writing. My parents are coming in this weekend, and I'm going out. Hubby is out of town too, visiting my stepson for the weekend (rare, usually stepson comes here, but he didn't have a day off school this month). So a friend of mine and I are going to get massages and eat sushi. I am so excited, I can't stand it. Typical I'm sure for a new mom :)