Happy Holidays

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Ed

Happy Holidays

Post by Ed »

Writers and Fellow Admins,

It's been a pleasure working with everyone this past year, and I anticipate that next year will be even better.

I sincerely appreciate the effort writers have undertaken to help each other out (and help us out/support us and our efforts). We may not say it, but we really do recognize the helpfulness and verbal support of the writers here.

To fellow admins . . . well, yes, sometimes we go crazy behind the scenes, but I think we've finally developed a working rhythm. Let's hope it continues. :)

This next year can only bring good things for CC. If we continue in this positive vein, we'll all realize successes together.

Happy and safe holidays and successful New Year,
ED
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Happy Holidays!

Looking forward to 2007!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I'm looking forward to a new year with CC. I've only been with CC for a few months, but I've been very happy here, and I plan on staying.

Thanks to everyone who has worked hard to make this website a success. Your efforts are very much appreciated!

Happy holidays to all, and have a wonderful New Year!

Kim Ray a.k.a. Crystal

:wink:
Katie-Anne

Merry Christmas Everyone

Post by Katie-Anne »

Well it's finally here and almost over. There's 2 tired and happy kids, a pile of unwanted packaging, an overstuffed cat, and the dishwasher just needing to be unloaded - finally I get around to reading my email and find I sold an article here today which was about the last thing I expected on Christmas Day! What a nice surprise gift!

To Chris and the admin team, Merry Christmas and thanks for all your help this year getting my articles up and sold.

To my fellow CC writers, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a financially rewarding year to come.

Katie-Anne
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Though my holiday wishes are a bit late, I hope that all had a wonderful Holiday Season and that 2007 will be filled with abundant blessings.

To the writers: Thank you for always putting forth your best efforts when submitting. It's very much appreciated.

To fellow administration: Thanks to each of you for being so easy to work with and for working as a team. CC is a great place and, as Ed said, we can only look forward to the positive in 2007. The site is growing in leaps and bounds.
Ellen Russell

Post by Ellen Russell »

Cheers!