Category Suggestions

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Annie Flint

Category Suggestions

Post by Annie Flint »

Hi! I am new to ConstantContent and would like to make a suggestion about subcategories for travel. Ideally it would be great if we had every state as a subcategory, but I really would like to have the following subcategories added:

Wisconsin
Minnesota
New York

I realize we have New York City, but I would like to write some articles about the Hudson Valley and the Adirondacks. Would it be possible to add these three categories?

Thanks!

Annie Flint
Ed

Post by Ed »

I'm sorry, I am unable to add categories at this time. I will keep these in mind for when this again becomes available.

Thanks,
Ed
jak

Post by jak »

If you have a list, Ed, could you add China, please?
Ed

Post by Ed »

Sure . . . I have a . . . list. One that I have just now created. ;)

Ed
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

Annie - I gotta tell ya - I read your (partial) article on Bayfield and have put it on my list of places to visit this summer - I live about six hours away. So thanks - it was wonderful.
Annie Flint

Thanks, Grouchy

Post by Annie Flint »

So glad you liked the article. I've been using it as a sample for years, and put it up as my first CC article.

Since you aren't able to see the rest of the article, may I recommend checking out what's happening at Big Top Chatauqua before you go? Also, check out kayaking the sea caves. A total blast.

Have fun!