Lost/never recieved messages

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Lost/never recieved messages

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi,
One of my customers says he sent me several new assignments a while back and I never got them. At least three different ones - yikes! He's been quiet for a couple weeks so I just thought he was on vacation or something. Apparently he's been assigning me work as normal but I haven't gotten the messages - even on the website in the message area so it's not an email thing.

Also, a few weeks back another client said his partner posted a request and that I should look out for it but it never showed up. I told him it wasn't showing up and he said his partner thought that it "didn't go through" (maybe he got a weird warning or some other clue). The customer re-posted and I completed the assignment.

Hopefully it's a fluke and has resolved itself but thought I'd mention it.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Whole requests, or just messages within requests?
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Messages within requests for Hugh. Under "Candy Descriptions" would be one example if you want to look in my private request area.

For Jason and Don it was a whole new request that Don tried to post but somehow it didn't go through. Jason re-posted it and it has since been completed and removed.

I'm guessing the requests may have occurred around the same time, like a few weeks ago. My message from Hugh was along the lines of "How are you doing on the candy descriptions, it's been a while" which makes me think he posted the message over a week or two ago.