Wikipedia doesnt recognize us

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vjlenin

Wikipedia doesnt recognize us

Post by vjlenin »

As a writer here, I have a suggestion. We have no place on Wikipedia. Wikipedia doesnt recognize Constant-content as yet. I gues one of us should create an article regarding our site, and put it in wikipedia. Also have some keywords to get us properly marketed. Also, Ed, Constant, being a new member, I love to know the history of CC. Would some of you post a blog article or something regarding CC, how it came to business, when it started, and more interesting info on CC? Sure many newbies here tasting success would love to know this.

Love Lenin
darcylogan

Post by darcylogan »

Wikipedia doesn't recognize CC because CC is not posting articles. It would be similar to someone posting a link to a book on Amazon.com.

Darcy
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

I don't know, eBay has a wiki article, and I don't see any reason why factual information about Constant-Content would be against the wiki rules. It can't be advertising i.e. "We offer the best rates on freelance writing" etc. It can be informative etc. as there is an article on freelancing (general, not specific to writing).
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

History..... hmmmm

Established in 2004 by Chris Ross
for those of you who want to look at the old design:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... ontent.com
(this is a great site for looking at how sites used to look)
Over 13,000 writers and 15,000 articles
in late 2007 added a multimedia section
in March 2008... to be continued

I have nothing else :)

Feel free to create an entry in wikipedia i think at one point i tried a long time ago but I prob did a very poor job.
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

I would also think it is worth noting the site is an evolving one. Just in the short few months I have been here, features have been added etc. all based on buyer and writer feedback.