As I get more sales

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vjlenin

As I get more sales

Post by vjlenin »

I was under impression the last month that my writing was substandard. One of my article was returned by the purchaser, and three of my articles, which were written for the public request were not purchased at all (by mmarson for whom I wrote the file extensions articles). Also, two or three articles which I had written with great hope (researching thoroughly for them, and writing an authentic content) were not purchased at all. I had high hopes on them, and thought they would be grabbed up immediately. but were not. So, all these and the returned sales were almost making me disappointed, particularly when I see some authors making 5 full rights out of ten articles they wrote. I also went dizzy when I found my first article was offered a price far lower than my full rights price, then i had to negotiate with the purchaser and make an offer twenty dollars up. Then it got purchased, but hit my morale as an author. Then I posted in the forum regarding my problems and the friends here have been great help to me.

I thank you all, for now, I think I am picking up some sales, today, two articles will be sold, and yesterday, two three usage licenses were sold, making usage sales up to 5 and full rights to 3 by today. I think my progress is now good enough.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Feels good, huh?

Remember, sales here aren't always "instant" and some requesters never come back. It doesn't reflect on the quality of the writing when something hasn't sold. It just means the right customer hasn't discovered it yet.

Glad you're finding your groove!