any method to know referrals earning?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vjlenin

any method to know referrals earning?

Post by vjlenin »

Is there any method in CC to get to the profiles of our referred authors? and their earning? is ther any way to directly correspond with them? see their work etc?
jak

Re: any method to know referrals earning?

Post by jak »

Hi Lenin. I had suggested a link to profiles from names on the associate info page. What we got was a link to their message box, so you can send them a message. Still can't find their profile though until either they make the author list or you notice their pen name against an article that is showcased so you can click on their name.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi
When you click on the affiliates page, you also see how much your affiliates have each earned in total, and how much you have been paid is at the top of the page. We can at least send the affiliates messages now, which is terrific!

KInd regards,

Hayley
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Hey jak,

[quote="jak"]I had suggested a link to profiles from names on the associate info page.[/quote]

I just put a little update to allow people to access your referred authors' public profile pages from your affiliate pages. Give it a try when you get the chance.

jrichards
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks! That is so cool. I checked it out and it is great to be able to see what my affiliates have written in addition to simplifying contacting them. WG
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Very cool! Thanks CC!
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks also for fixing the "Authors I recommend" link! It's nice to see all of these changes coming together. WG
jak

Post by jak »

Thanks JR. That's great news. I'll be hopping over there shortly.