site problems???

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

patches

site problems???

Post by patches »

Hi: It seems that lately it has been very difficult to navigate in the constant content site(very slow). Also, I have not seen any new article requests for about 5 days which is unusual. Normally there are a few.

The last two contacts to my email that I had from CC were regarding SOLD content notifications. But these even ended up in my bulk mail for some reason and I found them by accident. This is a first as all correspondence from CC has always arrived in my normal account...

Has anyone else noticed any of this with their accounts or is it maybe just my computer??

Thanks, Ray
JD

Post by JD »

Yes! I sold two articles a few days ago (saw them as sold in the "Your Recently Sold Content" section), and have only today received an email advising me that one of them's been sold! And yet I received an email yesterday advising me that an article was sold yesterday, so was thinking that everything was back to normal. Maybe the notifications that got held up when things went a little wrong are now just trickling through...

Also, like you, I'm receiving my emails from CC in my bulk folder, which never used to happen.

Jane
The_Anomaly

Post by The_Anomaly »

As far as site navigate-ability, it's been better than a week ago, but the notifications are still screwy.