Article Payment Not Reflected

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lisaloganwrites

Article Payment Not Reflected

Post by lisaloganwrites »

Got an Email notification that my article sold . . . when I look at Recently Sold content I see it listed there, for use rights and a $10 fee. Yet in my account, it says I am owed $0 and it doesn't list the sale in My Recently Content. What gives?
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

If the customer pays by echeck it can take a few days to clear. I think the payment doesn't show up until the e-check clears. I might be wrong, though.
lisaloganwrites

Post by lisaloganwrites »

Oh okay, thanks for that. The other thing though is that I've made sales in the past, and CC holds back payment until you reach $50--but my account still says ZERO. I've made at least three sales since joining including this one, so that's not inspiring a lot of confidence that I'm not getting ripped off.
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

I would contact support. We had a bunch of fraudulant sales a few months back that they may be able to alert you to (if your sales were some of those).
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I don't know why your sales wouldn't show up. The eCheck thing could be part of it as Nic suggests or one of the fraudulent orders though I hope those are no longer a problem.

CC has never screwed me over and I can say that with tons of sales under my belt. Give support an email and I'm sure you'll find your answers.