Subject info content request for constant-content

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ladystrange

Subject info content request for constant-content

Post by ladystrange »

How about what to do with your newly purchased content?

How do you get your newly purchased content seen by search engines?

Do Individual articles rank higher or lower than a page list of several articles? whats the best way to lay out your content?
ladystrange

more feedback

Post by ladystrange »

It took me awhile to figure out the navigation of this site as a buyer.
First off no one wants to take a tutorial to become a customer- big turn off- this info should be moved into the faq.

Then all the author information is at the top of the left side menu so your immediate thought is they want authors, i wanted content.

There is a little tiny statement that says "If you can't find what you're looking for, submit a request (2500+ Writers Waiting)". This statement should be big and bold with a link to the request form in it. Also you might want to point out somewhere how quickly the request are handled" have articles written especially for you with in 24 hours" only buy the ones you like.( I spoke before about my reservations of filling out the request form)

Then your article on the home page really does not tell you why you need content it applies to webmasters who already know they need content.

How about those new website owners that dont know the benefits .
(I am kinda saying for a content service website you have little valuable content for yourselves)
friendly critizm
ladystrange

more feedback

Post by ladystrange »

It took me awhile to figure out the navigation of this site as a buyer.
First off no one wants to take a tutorial to become a customer- big turn off- this info should be moved into the faq.

Then all the author information is at the top of the left side menu so your immediate thought is they want authors, i wanted content.

There is a little tiny statement that says "If you can't find what you're looking for, submit a request (2500+ Writers Waiting)". This statement should be big and bold with a link to the request form in it. Also you might want to point out somewhere how quickly the request are handled" have articles written especially for you with in 24 hours" only buy the ones you like.( I spoke before about my reservations of filling out the request form)

Then your article on the home page really does not tell you why you need content it applies to webmasters who already know they need content.

How about those new website owners that dont know the benefits .
(I am kinda saying for a content service website you have little valuable content for yourselves)
friendly critizm
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Thanks for the feedback ladystrange, let me comment on a couple things.
You don't have to take the customer tutorial, its just an option and we don't force it on anyone. It’s just there to help.
Then all the author information is at the top of the left side menu so your immediate thought is they want authors, I wanted content.
Interesting observation, if we don't move it maybe I can find a way to highlight it.
There is a little tiny statement that says "If you can't find what you're looking for, submit a request (2500+ Writers Waiting)". This statement should be big and bold with a link to the request form in it. Also you might want to point out somewhere how quickly the request are handled" have articles written especially for you with in 24 hours" only buy the ones you like.
Good ideas... The request system is something I'm trying to make stand out so I will implement these ideas.
The home page is changing in a couple weeks, but its not going to describe why you need content. Personally, I feel if people are coming to the site they know what content is and why it will help. But, I have been thinking of creating some articles that will explain better how content can help a webmaster. We have a lot going on with this site, between the customers, writers, rules, etc... There is a lot going on here. I’m trying not to overwhelm the customers with to much content. When your trying to sell something some times too much content can hurt.

We touch base with why you need content, with our "Why do you need Content?" link, but its not very detailed.

Thanks for the feedback
ladystrange

thanks for listening

Post by ladystrange »

I know but the word tutorial imediately gives you the impression that this is going to be a difficult process . maybe customer help or something I dont know think about it.
I know you are a busy beaver keep up the good work
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Its always good to get feedback from the customers.. thanks