More interaction from customers

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

damyanti

More interaction from customers

Post by damyanti »

Chris, is there any way customers can be encouraged to interact more?Sometimes a customer may not be buying articles because of the price, or because of the angle from which the article was written.
If the customers give more feedback, they will get better and faster articles at the price and of the type they like, and authors will sell more articles.

Just like you have author guidelines, do you have customer guidelines?Some customers are interactive and it is easy to sell to them.

Also in case an article is targeted at a specific request, most authors will be willing to sell it for a lower price, or at least generalise it so that someone else will buy it. So it will be nice to know when the customer is closing the request.
LJade

Post by LJade »

I agree that it would be nice to know when the request is dead. I reduced the price 3 times, twice it was requested to do so, one sold, one didn't and once because the article was written for another request and it sold.

I wont do that again though because when it comes down to it, I'm not trying to increase the number of articles sold...I'm trying to make some bucks.

In the long run some will sell, some wont but I'll keep on writing lol.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

This is what the Q&A section is for in the request system. This is the best way for customers and writers to interact, but we are redoing the request system to make it more friendly.