How to inform customer

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

damyanti

How to inform customer

Post by damyanti »

If the content requested said"as many articles as possible" 6 days ago, I presume the request is alive.My article in reply to the request has been approved by CC. How do I get in touch with customer, as the request is no longer on the requested content list? Also how do I know if the price is ok for the customer or needs adjustment?
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

The customer removed the request since this was a popular subject and they bough a lot of content. If they are subscribed to the subject they will receive an email when the article is approved.
constant-content
Site Admin

The customer removed the request since this was a popular subject and they bought a lot of content. If they are subscribed to the subject they will receive an email when the article is approved.
damyanti

Post by damyanti »

Many thanks, it seems the customer was still subscribed and bought full rights! :D
constant-content
Site Admin

Actually this was another customer, seems more then one are interested in dog articles. I'm glad it worked out.