IE 9 and Article Samples

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

IE 9 and Article Samples

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hi, I recently upgraded my browser to Internet Explorer 9 and can no longer see the text in the article sample/long summary section. If I try to view an article in Firefox, it shows up fine but not in IE9.
Jaye

Re: IE 9 and Article Samples

Post by Jaye »

Celeste, I have the opposite problem. I can view articles in IE8 but not in Firefox. It happened a month or so ago and I'm still not sure if it's a CC issue or a browser issue, and if it's a browser issue I haven't a clue how to fix it. (Sorry, not very helpful - hopefully someone else will come up with an actual solution!)
JStone

Post by JStone »

Have you contacted support?

If you can't see the summary, maybe potential customers can't either. If that's the case, CC need to look into it.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Just to let everyone know, we are working on this and are hoping to get it resolved tomorrow. We're still trying to identify exactly which browsers are experiencing the errors, so if you've seen the bug, you could help us tremendously by letting us know which browser (and version number) and which operating system you are using. Please post here or shoot us a quick email at support.
Celeste Stewart

Mine's Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium Service Pack 1, Internet Explorer 9 (9.0.8112.16421)

Thanks!
Constant

Post by Constant »

The problem should be fixed now. Please let us know if you continue to run into any errors.
Celeste Stewart

It's still blank on mine :(
Jaye

Post by Jaye »

I'm still getting the message 'This article has been sold or removed ....etc'. I just updated Firefox from 4.0.1 to version 5.0 but it doesn't seem to work there either. (Using Windows XP Media Centre Edition version 2002 Service Pack 3)
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Not sure if this is helpful, but I had some similar problems with my new computer, which uses Windows 7 and IE9. I learned that I needed to use the 64-bit IE9 to access some things, and to use the compatibility mode otherwise.