My Content Page

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lori

My Content Page

Post by Lori »

As a CC newcomer, there is one area I've found that I think could be improved. In the column on the My Content page that shows the number of "hits" an article has received, it would be great if there was a way to separate those hits by who has looked at them. If the site could record whether it was a customer's login or an author's login that reviewed the article, this could benefit everyone.

Perhaps it's because I'm new and still feeling my way around the site, but I always wonder if the hits I'm receiving are actual customers or other authors checking things out. I know that I looked at a number of articles before submitting my first piece to get a feel for the content.

Thanks for offering a place on the forum for authors to make suggestions.

Regardless, I love CC and am having a superb experience!
JStone

Re: My Content Page

Post by JStone »

I could be wrong, but I think we now have a universal login...might not be possible to tell the difference between customers and authors.

Unless I'm wrong. Which I probably am :?
JoyRCalderwood

Re: My Content Page

Post by JoyRCalderwood »

I agree that it can be misleading to think a bunch of customers have looked it over. Sometimes I lower my price if too many have looked and not bought. I also have seen some similar articles out there to mine and hope there aren't copy cats.