Adding note from writer to Constant Content in sumbmission

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Cheryl

Adding note from writer to Constant Content in sumbmission

Post by Cheryl »

I recently made a submission for requested content which invited author bios, photos and website links. I included a short bio, photo and website link, but I wasn't sure where I could leave a note for Constant Content alerting them that this "promotional" information was actually invited. It would be nice to flag this sort of thing so it doesn't get rejected outright.
I've noticed some writers put for so-and-so in the file name, but I don't feel comfortable doing that because the content wasn't specifically requested from ME.
I previously sold one article to the requester through Constant Content and it is online without bio, photo and weblink. I wish to fix that without violating any rules!
Thanks.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Just put this information in the short summary. "Links and bio included per public request." This information should be in the short summary anyway, should your article not be picked up by the potential buyer, so that future buyers will not be surprised at having this information included if they purchase this article.

Thanks,
Ed