A Thank you

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KateL

A Thank you

Post by KateL »

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I just wanted to say a little "thank you" to the CC Editors.

I was worried that my lack of technical skill would work against me here, but they have thus far been generously tolerant. They have consistently provided me with the necessary constructive criticism to improve the works they have reviewed. I am still getting used to having my work appraised in this manner - and it's quite a shock to the system - but I really do believe that it will help to focus my attention on the detail and improve my overall standard of writing in the end. I have only submitted short articles so far, but thanks to the obvious dedication of the editing team and the quality they demand, I now look forward to the challenge of submitting longer, information-led articles based more on my areas of expertise.

I'm sure that I am not alone in my appreciation of their efforts, any more than I think I am alone in having cursed them once or twice too! ;)