Notification and Payment Systems?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

CreativeWriter

Notification and Payment Systems?

Post by CreativeWriter »

I'm a newbie here (both at the forum and at contributing for C-C). I just sold my first article, but I didn't know about it until I logged in and checked.

Isn't there a notification system in place for those people who sell articles? It'll be nice to have that.

Also, for those of us who can receive money via PayPal, why isn't it possible to get a lower payment threshold? There's no fee involved in sending via PayPal, why does CC-com have to hold payment until it reaches $50?
malward

Post by malward »

Creative Writer,

Welcome to CC. If you'd like to be notified of content requests, articles approved and articles sold, go back into your profile and set all of the e-mail options to yes. That way you will be kept up to date on all the happenings at CC.

The question about payment thresholds will have to be answered by Chris, the owner.
CreativeWriter

Post by CreativeWriter »

malward wrote:Creative Writer,

Welcome to CC. If you'd like to be notified of content requests, articles approved and articles sold, go back into your profile and set all of the e-mail options to yes. That way you will be kept up to date on all the happenings at CC.

The question about payment thresholds will have to be answered by Chris, the owner.
Thanks. But, I already did that and I still didn't get the email. :-( However, I do receive emails whenever a new content request is made (I checked this as well). So, I don't know why I didn't get notification for the sold article.

Anyway, thanks again for your quick reply.
carpesomediem

Post by carpesomediem »

I still don't get notifications of sells either.