Better search?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

AnnM

Better search?

Post by AnnM »

Chris,

Do you have plans to improve/swap/fix the search engine in the near future. I have to believe that the content search is one of the most important features for clients, yet it really doesn't work.

If you search on "skin care" you get 41 pages of results - most of which have NOTHING to do with skin care.

I can't help believing no one can *find* my articles, and I certainly can't find some I was hoping to buy...

A
Katie-Anne

Search Engine Improvements

Post by Katie-Anne »

I second this emotion Chris! :D

With the amount of articles now coming in, it's impossible to keep track of how many articles I've seen come in for requested content - like Ann I've tried searching and finally gave up because most of what was given wasn't relevant to the search I was trying to carry out.

But maybe it's already on your never-ending list of things to do!

Katie-Anne
L. E. Gant

Post by L. E. Gant »

And a third - how does one put in the keywords if that's what's required? (eg. I put in MLM into the search and came up with nothing, despite having submitted five artilces where the word (and "network marketing") appear multiple times.)
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Hmm -

Well I thought I fixed the search, it looks like it fixed some articles but not others. I will look into this.

Thank you