who can help me

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jonagusto

who can help me

Post by jonagusto »

I have written several articles, but have not received because of an error grammmer, maybe there among you who can help me, and because my English is not the language of everyday conversation, and I use a translation tool to make the article, but still wrong in Grammar help me please, I need solution, I am quite talented in writing
jonagusto

Re: who can help me

Post by jonagusto »

jonagusto wrote:I have written several articles, but have not received because of an error grammmer, maybe there among you who can help me, and because my English is not the language of everyday conversation, and I use a translation tool to make the article, but still wrong in Grammar help me please, I need solution, I am quite talented in writing
Ed

Post by Ed »

I'm sorry, but if you are using a translation tool to write articles, Constant Content is probably not for you. One requirement for writing for Constant Content is fluency with written English. We can accept only quality, error-free articles.

Thank you,
Ed
KinsleyRoyale

Post by KinsleyRoyale »

Maybe you can hire your own editor through another site, but that will cut into your profits.

Keep studying English and developing your grammar in the meantime.