suggestions for new site

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

constant wrote:thats what the buyer rating is... under the requests.
This number is NOT changing when they make purchases. I noticed that right off. I track buyers this way, but can not now since numbers are not changing for any new purchases made.

THANKS

Catnipp333
toosweetkimmer

Post by toosweetkimmer »

Thanks for clearing that up CC. I had no clue what buyer rating meant. Could I also suggest running a FAQ for the new features, becauses I didnt know what half of them meant.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Hello,
I see the "recently sold" area is starting to update but it is only updating some purchases, not all. None of mine have been reflected yet. Yesterday I saw it was listing sales, then when I sold a group of RegCure articles none of them listed. They were credited to my account of course but not on the sold list. Could it be related to how the customer is paying? Via PayPal eCheck versus credit card? Just a thought. Or maybecause they were for a private request?

Also the "Your recently sold content" has yet to update any of my sales.

The "licences for your content" shows email addresses - not sure that's your intention. And it would be great if the licenses were in actual order by date with the latest sold at the top instead of having to click through several pages. I have over 30 pages of licenses and they are in a hap hazard order so clicking through all these pages to find a recent sale is a pain.
damyanti

New orders

Post by damyanti »

Since there are so many orders in the "Requested content", can we highlight the new ones in another color, for say, three to five days? This helps locate new orders immediately. I travel a lot and am not online much, and usually find it difficult to trace the newest orders whenever I log in.

Just my two cents.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

you can sort by date