Articles submitted not showing in my account

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

catnipp333

Articles submitted not showing in my account

Post by catnipp333 »

I submitted 3 articles today, but only 1 of them is showing in my account?? When I tried to re-submit the other 2 articles it informed me that those names were already submitted? Are they really there or not????

I LOVE THE NEW "LOOK" -- GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

THANKS,
Catnipp333
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I had a similar thing happen and then all of a sudden I was "logged out" and had to relog on. The weird thing was, just before that three articles belonging to Catnipp were showing up in my list -- then they were gone and mine were back. Some sort of strange fluke? I was thinking, "I don't remember writing these."

I resubmitted my missing article under a slightly different title. But someone, somewhere, must have my "RegCure Topic 13 for Jason" article in their list and they must be thinking, "Hmnn, I don't remember writing that." :lol:
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

we are looking into this, are the articles still missing?
Celeste Stewart

My original RegCure Topic 13 is still missing.

The renamed one shows up fine, it went through without a hitch.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

YES, they are still not showing up.

I think I will try to re-submit, as suggested with different names.

THANKS!!!

Catnipp333
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

I just submitted the two articles again & they are showing up in My Content now. I added a "2" to the file name & article name, but I "wonder" where the original ones are?????

THANKS!!!!

Catnipp333
maesterseymour

disappearing articles?

Post by maesterseymour »

I submitted an article a few weeks ago on Access but it disappeared.I never heard back from cnstant content about whether ti was accepted or rejected. Are you still doing that?

I inserted it twice again. But my account shows nothing under review. ????

Now it shows in my account list of articles but does not show in the "your account" listing. I went to the requested content area, is there no longer a way to indicate to requesters how and where they can view inserted articles?

ps why does the forum look red before I login and green after?
Celeste Stewart

Hi, you can post your article's links to the requests by clicking the link that says "View Questions" (or something similar) it's located just below "description". This is really helpful because you can go directly to that area without having to scroll through the description just to click the link.

Not sure about the weird color thing, sometimes I see the green too.